Salesforce users can now guide sales activities through a prioritized lead view and dial using local area codes – all from within Salesforce Console for Sales
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Dreamforce 2014 — Velocify, a market leader in cloud-based sales acceleration software, today announced a new version of Velocify for Salesforce that provides Velocify’s sales acceleration features within the Salesforce Console for Sales. Velocify for Salesforce further accelerates the productivity levels of sales reps working in fast-paced environments. Velocify has also added powerful local presence capabilities to help sales reps boost their contact rates. Velocify for Salesforce is currently available on the Salesforce AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
With complete integration into the Salesforce Console for Sales, Velocify drives greater productivity and sales precision with unique features that get the right leads to the right reps and drive disciplined sales team response to all leads. In addition, the integration helps reps connect with the highest value prospects at any given time through a continuously updated view of prioritized sales activities. Instead of searching for ideal prospects to reach out to, sales reps can get one prioritized lead list, detailed lead record, and an integrated dialing panel to connect with prospects faster – all from one consolidated multi-panel view.
Velocify for Salesforce also enables sales reps to achieve higher contact rates with new local presence capabilities. Local presence allows sales teams to make calls through prioritized lead and opportunity records leveraging dedicated local phone numbers corresponding to the area code they are calling. A part of the Velocify for Salesforce integrated sales dialer, this powerful feature solves the problem faced by many sales teams struggling to get prospects to answer calls from unfamiliar area codes or toll free numbers.
Velocify for Salesforce Key Features
- Dynamic Lead Distribution and Re-Distribution – ensures ongoing volumes of leads are dispersed to the most qualified sales team members at the right time. Re-distribution rules can also be set up to ensure high-priority leads receive immediate response.
- Automated Guided Selling – keeps sales process and sales teams on a disciplined and consistent track to optimize performance of both novice and veteran sales representatives by reinforcing contact discipline and ensuring leads receive ongoing engagement.
- Intelligent Activity Prioritization – provides a single view, dynamically prioritized list of daily activities tied to leads, opportunities and scheduled events. View is continuously updated, serving the highest priority activity to the top of the list as actions are taken.
- Integrated Sales Dialer – drives increased call volume, maximizes productivity, and provides insights into call activity.
- Top Funnel Insights – enables sales leaders to measure and optimize the sales process with visibility into sales interactions and insights for coaching.
- Local Presence – supports sales teams to achieve greater response to sales calls, improve contact rates and connect with more prospects.
Comments on the News
- “Designed to boost productivity for users in fast-paced environments, the Salesforce Console for Sales is a perfect home for Velocify’s sales acceleration technology,” said Nick Hedges, CEO of Velocify. “By adding sales activity prioritization to the Salesforce1 Platform, Velocify for Salesforce empowers sales reps to reach new levels of productivity, efficiency and revenue.”
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, global AppExchange and partner program, salesforce.com. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, Velocify provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.”
Dreamforce 2014 will be held in San Francisco October 13-16 at the Moscone Center. Visit Velocify at booth #N2029 in the Cloud Expo.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage for the Internet of Customers. With more than 2,200 partner apps and more than 2.4 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social, mobile and connected cloud apps for business.
Become a fan of salesforce.com on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
Follow salesforce.com on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
Become a fan of Velocify on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Velocify
Follow Velocify on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Velocify
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Velocify is a market-leading provider of cloud-based intelligent sales software, designed for high-velocity sales environments. Velocify helps sales teams keep pace with the speed of opportunity and increase revenue by driving rapid lead response, increased selling discipline, improved productivity, and actionable selling insights. The company has helped more than 1,500 companies across a variety of industries improve customer acquisition practices and sales performance. Velocify was recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by Deloitte and a Best Place to Work by the Los Angeles Business Journal.