Full-feature intelligent sales dialer solution drives increased lead conversion for companies of all sizes
Dreamforce, the world’s largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, invites attendees to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways with social, mobile and cloud technologies
San Francisco – Salesforce.com Dreamforce – Sept. 18, 2012 – Leads360 today announced that its intelligent dialer solution, Dial-IQ, is now available for both Salesforce Enterprise Edition and Salesforce Professional Edition on salesforce.com’s AppExchange, the world’s most popular cloud marketplace for social apps for business.
Leads360’s lead management solution and integrated dialer, Dial-IQ, focuses on three core principles critical to improving lead conversion – improved speed-to-contact, greater selling discipline and increased rep productivity. The addition of a fully integrated intelligent dialer through the Leads360 for Salesforce solution further propels the sales efficiency and effectiveness of salesforce.com customers. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2012 in San Francisco. Leads360 is featuring Dial-IQ and the Leads360 for Salesforce lead management solution in booth 224 within the Dreamforce Expo.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Leads360 with Dial-IQ is immediately available for a test drive and deployment on the AppExchange at http://appexchange.com.
Comments on the News
- “Leads360 for Salesforce is designed for high velocity sales environments that are focused on converting leads,” said Nick Hedges, CEO and president of Leads360. “The combination of Leads360 with Dial-IQ and Salesforce helps sales teams maximize performance by ensuring speed-to-contact, disciplined processes and that the most is made of every opportunity.”
- “Companies around the globe are transforming the way they connect with customers, partners and employees through social and mobile cloud solutions,” said Mike Rosenbaum, senior vice president AppExchange and Force.com Operations, salesforce.com. “Partners such as Leads360, are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to provide customers with the right tools to accelerate their success in the cloud.”
- “Salesforce can be customized to do just about anything and with Leads360’s seamless integration into Salesforce, it makes it even faster and easier to customize our resources to fit for a high-velocity sales environment,” said Sean McKenna, shareholder with Channel Dynamix.
Product Key Features
Leads360 for Salesforce now boasts Dial-IQ, the industry’s most intelligent outbound, inbound and multi-line dialer that supercharges close rates and sales. In addition, Leads360 now supports Salesforce Professional Edition; helping companies of all sizes optimize selling processes for lead conversion.
Dreamforce 2012 is the industry’s largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, welcoming more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social revolution. With more than 750 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric; Gen. Colin Powell, former Secretary of State; Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist; and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways, under one roof.
- Register for Dreamforce: http://www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dreamforce
- Become a fan of Leads360: https://www.facebook.com/leads360
- Follow Leads360 on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/leads360
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 2.3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,600 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Social apps for business built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, Dreamforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Leads360 is a market leading provider of cloud-based lead management and sales automation solutions proven to deliver smarter, more efficient lead distribution and sales processes for improved conversion rates. With unmatched expertise, drawn from a dedication to helping more than 10,000 clients automate and improve their lead distribution, response and conversion processes, Leads360 has become the platform of choice for organizations focused on improving customer acquisition practices and business performance. Leads360 is a privately held company, recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by Deloitte. Please visit www.Leads360.com for more information.
Follow Leads360 on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Leads360.
PR Manager, Leads360