Velocify execs secure top placement as the 40 Most Inspiring Leaders in Sales Lead Management for sixth consecutive year. Tweet this!
Josh Evans, the SVP of sales at Velocify and John Laino, VP of account management at Velocify, have been recognized on the list of the “40 Most Inspiring Leaders in Sales Lead Management” by the Sales Lead Management Association (SLMA). Members voted for one nominee in each of the four categories. The nominees came from many areas including sales acceleration and marketing automation software, consulting, higher education, and publishing companies.
The award caps off an impressive year for the company, including receiving an honorable mention on the prestigious CRM Watchlist, recognition as the Top Service Provider of the Year by the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals, and a CRM FrontRunners Master by Gartner and Software Advice.
Congratulations to all the winners. Velocify is honored to stand beside so many great leaders who are driving progress in an industry experiencing incredible transformation.
B2B and B2C C-Level Management.
1. Maria Pergolino, Apttus
2. Debbie Qaqish, The Pedowitz Group
3. Justin Gray, LeadMD
4. Sean Burke, KiteDesk
5. Megan Dahlen, Microsoft
6. Matt Heinz, Heinz Marketing
7. Mari Anne Vanella, The Vanella Group
8. Carlos Hidalgo, ANNUITAS
9. Jeanne Hopkins, Ipswitch
10. Rhoan Morgan, DemandLab LLC
B2B and B2C Marketing Management and Sales Management.
1. Josh Evans, Velocify
2. David Rudnitsky, InsideSales.com
3. Jill Konrath, Jill Konrath
4. Liz Sophia, Hodges-Mace
5. Traci Whetzel, Concept Services Ltd.
6. Andrea Lechner-Becker, LeadMD
7. Guy De La Cruz, VanillaSoft
8. Nathan Remmes, NanoLumens
9. Maneeza Aminiy, Marvel Marketers
10. Matt Amundson, Everstring
Lead Generation Company Professionals (including agencies, consultancies, database providers, fulfillment telemarketers, trade show vendors, etc.).
1. Max Altschuler, Sales Hacker
2. Howard Sewell, Spear Marketing Group
3. David Kreiger, SalesRoads
4. Kevin Joyce, The Pedowitz Group
5. Brian Carroll, B2B Lead Blog
6. Dan McDade, PointClear
7. David Lewis, DemandGen International
8. James Wright, Concept Services Ltd.
9. Alex Stanton, DemandLab LLC
10. Mac McIntosh, AcquireB2B
Software and Web Application Company Professionals (as those companies pertain to sales lead management).
1. Dave Boyce, InsideSales
2. John Laino, Velocify
3. Genie Parker, VanillaSoft
4. Lena Shaw, LeadGenius
5. Fred Yee, ActiveConversion
6. Lars Helgeson, GreenRope
7. Dean Robison, Insidesales.com
8. Timo Rein, Pipedrive
9. Jason Smith, IO Education
10. Federico Trip Dottin, RIO Software Solutions
For more on the awards, visit the 40 Most Inspiring Leaders website.